Effective January 1, 2019
All returns must be within 60 days of invoice date and a copy of the original invoice and/or proof of purchase must be validated through our point-of-sale terminal. All returned items must be in new and unused condition and in its original packaging. All return items require prior-approval before returning. Some conditions do apply.
All returns must be in its original packaging, must be in resaleable condition and returned to the original branch of purchase and/or delivered from. Please note that the customer returning any item is responsible for all return shipping charges.
After receiving returned product, a thorough inspection will be completed of the item to ensure product is in resaleable condition. Please allow up to 30 business days of receipt of goods to process your return or exchange. Refunds may take 1 – 2 billing cycles to appear on your account.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Clearance Items
- Custom orders
- Wire cuts
- Final sale items
- Non-stock items
Returns Terms and Conditions:
- A 10% restocking fee will be charged for all returns.
- Clearance items are Final Sale and cannot be returned.
- Listed stock items not returned to their original branch of purchase will be assessed an additional 15% stocking fee. (items may vary from one location to another)
- All returned items must be in its original packaging and in resalable condition
- Additional charges may be added if labour and material is required to ensure returned material is suitable for resale.
- Cut lengths of wire cannot be returned.
- There are no returns on Non-stock items except if the manufacturer approves and provides an RA# for the returned item. An additional 25% charge may be added over and above the manufacturer’s restocking charge to process the Non-stock return.
- Approval must be obtained prior to acceptance of any return.
- “Cash and/or COD” sales must produce an original receipt at all time to process any return. For “cash” returns, the refund will be provided by cheque based on the timeline outlined above and/or returned to the original credit card.
- Full details regarding the type of defect must be provided at the time of return.
- All warranty and defective claims are based on our Supplier’s policies in place at the time of purchase.
- For all defective or damaged products, please contact your local Robertson branch and/or Account Manager to arrange a refund or exchange.