- Picking orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Putting inventory away in its correct location
- Packing, wrapping and labeling products onto skids.
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Makes sure that incoming and outgoing products and material are in good condition
- Responsible for carrying out assigned housekeeping tasks
- Responsible for carrying out any other duties assigned by management
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum one year of Warehouse experience
- Basic math skills
- Responsible and reliable
- Able to lift a minimum 50 lbs
- Strong communication skills
- Accuracy in following instructions
- 8am – 5pm
- 9am – 6pm
- 11am – 8pm
A few reasons why it’s great to work for us
- Robertson Electric Wholesale is an established and fast-growing company
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- RRSP matching plan
- Opportunities for growth and development
Robertson Electric Wholesale is a highly regarded electrical distributor in Canada. Headquartered in Vaughan, ON with branches across Canada and approximately 250 employees and growing! Robertson has demonstrated steady and secure growth since new ownership in 2008, proving to be a dominant player in the industries we serve.
Robertson Electric is an equal opportunity employer.
Please be informed that the position is contingent upon successful completion of a Mandatory Criminal background check.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)